Introduction to UAV’s and Environment and Wildlife
Firefox Enterprises International Inc. management and staff have developed and adhere to an outstanding environmental program. Our goal is to reduce the environmental impact on the earth and protect wildlife as a result of our operations.
Our detailed environmental program includes, but is not limited to:
- The management and reporting of energy resource consumption
- Greenhouse gases emissions
- Hazardous waste and toxic substance generation
- Water protection policies
- Wildlife and livestock protection
While practicing these policies, Firefox Enterprises International Inc. has reduced its overall carbon footprint and negative impacts on the environment.
One of the primary focuses we are covering in our standard operating procedure manual is the protection of wildlife and livestock. During site surveys, personnel are required to check for signs of wildlife and livestock. Some animals that may be encountered during flight missions include:
- Horses, cattle, sheep, goats, lamas
- Deer, moose, elk, buffalo, yaks, bears
- Small critters
It is of critical importance to Firefox Enterprises International Inc. that our Flight Missions do not create stress for wildlife and livestock.
- Missions will never be conducted within 100 metres of nesting grounds for birds
- Care will be taken to avoid migratory flight paths
- No flight is permitted within 30 metres of wildlife or livestock
If wildlife or livestock are present and an alternative flight mission plan cannot be developed, the mission is to be canceled until such a time as a negative impact is not posed on the animals.